Monday, January 16, 2017

So we are moving things along, the videos are getting published and we are getting some good feedback from our friends and followers.  

But this brings us to an issue that the internet seems to be just regurgitating the same information over and over again. 

What is a good way to expand and get beyond just our current facebook friends so that our brand can see the light of day.

I know we could spam the shit out of things but that is not the taste I want to leave in peoples mouths, I want them to give us the chance by our original content that we are putting together, I want them to come to the website and say hey you guys have some pretty cool stuff here and I want to buy some of it. 

Any ideas on moving that ball forward?

Love to hear from someone on that.

thanks

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment